Lynn Arnold brings more than 40 years of midwifery experience, knowledge, and understanding to your area with workshops, midwifery courses, and MEAC approved Continuing Education Units. Her love, passion, and enthusiasm for midwifery will inspire participants to new levels of client care!
Workshops participants will benefit from Lynn’s unique teaching style. She makes even the most complex topics simple and easy to understand, regardless of a participant’s experience.
All of the workshops and courses are approved by the Midwifery Education Accreditation Counsel (MEAC), meet the Continuing Education Contact Hours criteria for license/certification renewals, and are NARM Midwifery Bridge Certificate approved workshops.
Approved Titles (click a title to learn more)
- The Art & Science of Breech(7.0 Contact Hours)
- Charting Realities for Midwives(excellent precursor to local peer reviews) (3.0 Contact Hours)
- Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance for Midwives(3.5 Contact Hours)
- Newborn Examination for Midwives (2.5 Contact Hours)
- The Ins and Outs of Venipuncture: IV Certification & Blood Draws(6.0 Contact Hours)
- The Ins and Outs of Venipuncture: Recertification(4.0 Contact Hours)
- Suturing in a Real Midwifery Practice(prerequisite for Part2) (7.5 Contact Hours)
- Suturing in a Real Midwifery Practice, Part 2: 3rd & 4th Degree Repair(4.0 Contact Hours)
- Refreshing Real Suturing Skills (5.0 Contact Hours)
- ‘Stuck’ on Dystocia for Midwives (3.5 Contact Hours)
- VBAC Realities (3.0 Contact Hours)
Other Topics In the Works:
Multiple Pregnancy ✠ Bleeding in Pregnancy & Post Partum ✠ VBAC Realities ✠ Gestational Age Assessment – Preterm & Prolonged Pregnancy ✠ Dystocia – Failure to Progress in Labor & Shoulder Dystocia
Contact Lynn today for more information on MEAC approved Continuing Education Units and other available courses.